2015年5月21日星期四

Hot Date

Tonight I have a hot date. It’,personalized bobble heads;s with my hubs. Zowie!
The occasion: 6 year anniversary.

Wow, 6 years! 6 years and we’re still laughing about stuff. Yesterday he put on jeans, a suit jacket,customize bobblehead, and a button down shirt to wear to work but he tucked the shirt in ’cause he was trying a “new” look.

“How’s it look hun?” he says to me. “Um, all you’re missing is a pair of cowboy boots. Change please.” Haha… Sometimes I crack myself up at my quick wit. *patting myself on the butt*

I can’t remember the last time we went on a date. Ok no that’s a lie. We went to see King Kong,personalized bobblehead, but I mean a date where we sit down and eat at a nice restaurant. I mean sure, we go on dates to the mall food court, McDonalds, Burger King, our local Spanish joint but not like a date date. I’,customized bobbleheads;m excited. I still don’t know where we’re going because I told him not to tell me so then I tried to guess.

Me: I KNOW WHERE WE’RE GOING?!
Mr,personalized bobbleheads. Ladybug: Where?
Me: Buddakan,custom bobblehead. (our friend Jane is an appetizer chef there)
Mr. Ladybug: You think I can get reservations there if I called today?
Me: Oh…hmmm….so we’re going to a not so nice restaurant since you were able to get reservations today?
Mr. Ladybug: That’,.;s right baby,Wacky Wedding Trivia!

I’M NOT AMUSED,customize bobblehead! I know it’,custom bobbleheads;s somewhere nice,That’s Gratitude,,. It’s probably something small and quaint. Last year he got me a really sweet anniversary gift. He gave me this envelope with his company logo on it. Touching. I opened it and saw 2 tickets to go see Cirque Du Soleil,Classifieds February 19, 2015,personalized bobbleheads. I’,customized bobbleheads;m sure you’,custom bobbleheads;re thinking “No big deal. My man did that for me too.” Here’s the thing though. He got 2 tickets for me to take my mom. Sooo sweet! I got a little teary when he told me,Flower Girl Dresses,personalized bobble heads. Do you see how lucky I am? He’s just gotten very thoughtful from when we first started dating.

I love you hubs,custom bobblehead. Happy Anniversary sweetie!

Our Chain Of Events:
Apr 2000 First started dating
Dec 2000 First time I said I love you
Feb 2001 First time he said he loved me
Sep 2002 First time I met his family
Aug 2005 Proposed twice. (He botched up the 1st one)
Apr 2006 Got Hitched & Celebrating our 6 yr anniversary

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTTotes NEXT POSTThe Wedding Date Related Posts Me Llama Mrs. Llama: The Ceremony That Could Have Been11/25/14 @ 5:28 am Visions of Vintage02/02/15 @ 9:27 am My Heart Bleats for You: Let’s Eat!10/15/14 @ 5:23 am The Goose Migration: The Geese At Sea Part Two09/11/14 @ 6:55 am

没有评论:

发表评论