2015年5月21日星期四

The Eye of the Beholder

I dragged my feet finding a photographer for the wedding. I hate pretty much every picture ever taken of me. I think I’m pretty proportional in real life,., but in pictures I seem to be all face. Big. Giant. Face. The problem with being unphotogenic is essentially a problem of posterity. For ever and ever your children will think you just got better looking with age. And your great-great grandchildren will just be glad they don’t look like you.

This was the attitude I dragged around while looking for photographers,Hot Date,customize bobblehead. Then I found Marla Aufmuth,personalized bobblehead. Her eye is so interesting,Wacky Wedding Trivia,custom bobbleheads. All her photographs look like art pieces,custom bobblehead. She’,personalized bobble heads;s definitely not a traditional wedding photographer, but I think she’,customize bobblehead;s rather perfect. Now I can say my big giant face is art,personalized bobbleheads.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Caterpillar Location: New York/CA Wedding Date: September 2015 Venue: Rooster Point --> PREVIOUS POSTTuesday Trunk Shows and Sales NEXT POSTDo You Want To Make It Permanent? Related Posts The Quest for a Photographer02/04/15 @ 6:33 am Blogging Helped Me Find Our Photographer02/19/15 @ 5:41 am E-Pics Round One: An Engagement Session Bust12/09/14 @ 5:27 am “Smile,That’s Gratitude,custom bobblehead, Kiss,customized bobbleheads,Classifieds February 19, 2015, Repeat!” – Clownfish Engagement Pictures02/11/15 @ 5:42 am

没有评论:

发表评论