2015年5月21日星期四

Strip Clubs – Yay or Nay

Recently I attended a birthday party for a friend themed,personalized bobblehead, “the bachelorette party she never had,..”,Knottie Bios of the Week,customize bobblehead; We went to Times Square Hunks and every girl in the place was there for a bachelorette party. I’ve been to strip clubs before in Vegas for other bachelorette parties and I have my opinions,personalized bobble heads, but I’ll talk about them in another post.

First,Flo’s Bridal Shower,personalized bobblehead, let’s find out what your opinions are!

What do you think about your fiance going to a strip club for his bachelor party,personalized bobbleheads?

No way it's disrespectful and I've heard the horror stories,custom bobblehead! Sure it's all in good fun and I trust him,custom bobbleheads. I don't know,custom bobblehead... maybe as a guest but not as the bachelor,,.


View Results

What do you think about brides-to-be going to strip clubs for their bachelorette party?

No way! It's disrespectful and I expect my fiance to do the same,personalized bobbleheads. Sure it's all in good fun,Me & My Honey,customized bobbleheads! I'm ok with it - it's just not for me,customize bobblehead.


View Results

Are female strip clubs (female strippers) worse than male strip clubs (male strippers),customized bobbleheads?

Yes No


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,custom bobblehead,Color Schemes Part II, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTShaker Style NEXT POSTKettle & Mugs Related Posts Bachelorette Shenanigans Part Deux: Part I of II12/08/14 @ 1:12 pm A Crab in Her Element: Beach Bachelorette Recap11/26/14 @ 1:04 pm Building Our Bridal Party IV: Divvying Up Responsibilities10/22/14 @ 6:33 am The Case of the Mystery Bachelorette Destination 10/03/14 @ 10:40 am

没有评论:

发表评论